Coosada Elementary School
- Coosada Elementary School's student population of 958 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||958 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coosada Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coosada Airport Road Intermediate School Grades: 3-4 | 700 students
384 Blackmon Farm Lane
Coosada, AL 36020
(334)285-2115 0.7 3-4 700
- Prattville Louise M Smith Development Center Grades: 12
298 Jay Street
Prattville, AL 36068
(334)365-4054 6.1 12 n/a
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.