Cope Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,329 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 75%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 46% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
46% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cope Middle School?
1,329 students attend Cope Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
45% of Cope Middle School students are Hispanic, 25% of students are White, 15% of students are Asian, 8% of students are Black, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cope Middle School?
Cope Middle School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cope Middle School offer ?
Cope Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
View the Cope Middle School yearly calendar below.
Review Cope Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities