Mckinley Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 354 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 77%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 46% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
46% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Mckinley Elementary School?
354 students attend Mckinley Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
54% of Mckinley Elementary School students are Hispanic, 23% of students are White, 11% of students are Black, 6% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mckinley Elementary School?
Mckinley Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Mckinley Elementary School offer ?
Mckinley Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
View the Mckinley Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Mckinley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities