Copper Rim Elementary School
- Copper Rim Elementary School's student population of 754 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||754 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Copper Rim Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#748 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Globe Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Globe Jail-gila County Sheriffs Office Grades: Inquire with school
1100 South Street
Globe, AZ 85502
(928)425-7853 0.5 Inquire with school n/a
- Globe Aoc_gila County Juvenile Detention Center Grades: 7-12
1425 South Street
Globe, AZ 85501
(928)425-6051 0.6 7-12 n/a
- Globe Liberty High School Grades: 7-12 | 79 students
1300 East Cedar Street
Globe, AZ 85501
(928)402-8024 0.7 7-12 79
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.