Corcoran High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 841 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 20% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Corcoran High School's ranking?
Corcoran High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Corcoran High School?
The graduation rate of Corcoran High School is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Corcoran High School?
841 students attend Corcoran High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
90% of Corcoran High School students are Hispanic, 5% of students are White, 4% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Corcoran High School?
Corcoran High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Corcoran High School offer ?
Corcoran High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the Corcoran High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Corcoran High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities