- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Graduation Rate: <50%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1% in CA)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 38% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Corcoran Academy?
The graduation rate of Corcoran Academy is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 88%.
How many students attend Corcoran Academy?
1 students attend Corcoran Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
100% of Corcoran Academy students are Hispanic.
What grades does Corcoran Academy offer ?
Corcoran Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Corcoran Academy part of?
Corcoran Academy is part of Corcoran Joint Unified School District.
View the Corcoran Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Corcoran Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities