Corriher Lipe Middle School
- Corriher Lipe Middle School's student population of 525 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Corriher Lipe Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2252 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowan-Salisbury s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- China Grove South Rowan High School Grades: 9-12 | 948 students
1655 Patterson St
China Grove, NC 28023
(704)857-1161 2.0 9-12 948
- China Grove China Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 591 students
514 South Franklin St
China Grove, NC 28023
(704)857-7708 2.3 PK-5 591
- Kannapolis Woodrow Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 462 students
800 N Walnut Street
Kannapolis, NC 28081
(704)933-2935 2.6 PK-4 462
- Kannapolis Jackson Park Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 458 students
1400 Jackson Street
Kannapolis, NC 28083
(704)933-2831 2.9 K-4 458
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.