Covington Middle School
- Covington Middle School's student population of 211 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Covington Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#732 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Covington Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Covington Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 309 students
1017 6th St
Covington, IN 47932
(765)793-2286 0.1 9-12 309
- Covington Covington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 421 students
1110 7th St
Covington, IN 47932
(765)793-2254 0.1 PK-5 421
- Veedersburg Fountain Central High School Grades: 7-12 | 524 students
750 E Us Hwy 136
Veedersburg, IN 47987
(765)294-2206 4.4 7-12 524
- Danville Meade Park Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 393 students
200 S Kansas Ave
Danville, IL 61834
(217)444-1925 9.7 K-4 393
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.