- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Minority Enrollment: 44%
- Graduation Rate: 97% (Top 1% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Credence High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Credence High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Credence High School?
How many students attend Credence High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Credence High School offer ?
What school district is Credence High School part of?
Review Credence High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities