Lassen Community Day
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 14 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 78%
- Graduation Rate: 85% (Top 1% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lassen Community Day?
The graduation rate of Lassen Community Day is 85%, which is lower than the California state average of 86%.
How many students attend Lassen Community Day?
14 students attend Lassen Community Day.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Lassen Community Day students are American Indian, 22% of students are White, 14% of students are Hispanic, and 7% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lassen Community Day?
Lassen Community Day has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Lassen Community Day offer ?
Lassen Community Day offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Lassen Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities