Creighton Community High School
- Creighton Community High School's student population of 168 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Creighton Community High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#358 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Creighton Creighton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 136 students
1609 Redick Ave
Creighton, NE 68729
(402)358-5001 0.0 PK-6 136
- Plainview Plainview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
301 W Woodland Ave
Plainview, NE 68769
(402)582-3808 9.3 PK-6 176
- Plainview Plainview Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 139 students
301 W Pilcher
Plainview, NE 68769
(402)582-4991 9.4 7-12 139
- Verdigre Verdigre High School Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
201 S 3rd St
Verdigre, NE 68783
(402)668-2275 11.7 9-12 55
- Bloomfield Bloomfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 156 students
514 S Mc Namara
Bloomfield, NE 68718
(402)373-4985 16.4 PK-6 156
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.