Crescent Road Elementary School
- Crescent Road Elementary School's student population of 419 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crescent Road Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#934 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spalding County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Griffin Anne Street Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 427 students
802 Anne St
Griffin, GA 30224
(770)229-3746 0.8 PK-5 427
- Griffin Moore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
201 Cabin Creek Dr
Griffin, GA 30223
(770)229-3756 1.7 PK-5 405
- Griffin Az Kelsey Academy Grades: 9-12 | 57 students
200 A Z Kelsey Ave
Griffin, GA 30223
(770)229-4365 1.8 9-12 57
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.