Crestview Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 369 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 55%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Crestview Elementary School?
369 students attend Crestview Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
45% of Crestview Elementary School students are White, 34% of students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Black, and 7% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Crestview Elementary School?
Crestview Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Crestview Elementary School offer ?
Crestview Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Crestview Elementary School part of?
Crestview Elementary School is part of Shawnee Mission Public School District.
Review Crestview Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities