- Crestview School's student population of 705 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||705 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crestview School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#123 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Granite School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Olympus High School Grades: 10-12 | 1577 students
4055 S 2300 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
(385)646-5400 0.5 10-12 1577
- Salt Lake City Howard R Driggs School Grades: K-6 | 636 students
4340 S 2700 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
(385)646-4810 0.9 K-6 636
- Salt Lake City Olympus Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 874 students
2217 E 4800 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
(385)646-5224 1.0 7-9 874
- Salt Lake City William Penn School Grades: K-6 | 634 students
1670 Siggard Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
(385)646-4960 1.0 K-6 634
- Salt Lake City Evergreen Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 717 students
3401 S 2000 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
(385)646-5164 1.2 7-9 717
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.