Crestwood Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 597 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 20-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Crestwood Elementary School?
597 students attend Crestwood Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
73% of Crestwood Elementary School students are Hispanic, 17% of students are White, 4% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Crestwood Elementary School?
Crestwood Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Crestwood Elementary School offer ?
Crestwood Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Crestwood Elementary School part of?
Crestwood Elementary School is part of Visalia Unified School District.
Review Crestwood Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities