Linwood Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 520 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 74%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≥50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while ≥50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Linwood Elementary School?
520 students attend Linwood Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
65% of Linwood Elementary School students are Hispanic, 26% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Linwood Elementary School?
Linwood Elementary School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Linwood Elementary School offer ?
Linwood Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Linwood Elementary School part of?
Linwood Elementary School is part of Visalia Unified School District.
Review Linwood Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities