Crete-monee High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,457 students
- Minority Enrollment: 84%
- Graduation Rate: 95% (Top 20% in IL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 13% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Crete-monee High School's ranking?
Crete-monee High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for: Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
13% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% IL state average), while 21% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 38% IL state average).
What is the graduation rate of Crete-monee High School?
The graduation rate of Crete-monee High School is 95%, which is higher than the Illinois state average of 87%.
How many students attend Crete-monee High School?
1,457 students attend Crete-monee High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
65% of Crete-monee High School students are Black, 16% of students are White, 15% of students are Hispanic, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Crete-monee High School offer ?
Crete-monee High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Crete-monee High School part of?
Crete-monee High School is part of Crete Monee Community Unit School District 201u.
View the Crete-monee High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Crete-monee High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities