Crystal Springs Elementary School
Crystal Springs Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Crystal Springs Elementary School's student population of 1,061 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 77 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,061 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crystal Springs Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2037 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duval School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Crystal Springs Elementary School is Duval Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologies High School (1.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Joseph Stilwell Middle School (1.3 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Joseph Stilwell Middle School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Normandy Village Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 397 students
8257 Herlong Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)693-7548 1.3 PK-5 397
- Jacksonville Duval Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologies High School Grades: 9-12 | 216 students
7764-17 Normandy Village Pkwy
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)783-3611 1.5 9-12 216
- Jacksonville Edward H. White High School Grades: 9-12 | 1702 students
1700 Old Middleburg Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)693-7620 2.0 9-12 1702
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.