Crystal Springs Elementary School
Crystal Springs Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Crystal Springs Elementary School's student population of 1,061 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 77 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,061 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crystal Springs Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duval School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Crystal Springs Elementary School is Duval Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologies High School (1.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Joseph Stilwell Middle School (1.3 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Joseph Stilwell Middle School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Normandy Village Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 397 students
8257 Herlong Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)693-7548 1.3 PK-5 397
- Jacksonville Duval Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologies High School Grades: 9-12 | 216 students
7764-17 Normandy Village Pkwy
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)783-3611 1.5 9-12 216
- Jacksonville Edward H. White High School Grades: 9-12 | 1702 students
1700 Old Middleburg Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)693-7620 2.0 9-12 1702
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.