- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 935 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 66%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 72% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Cubberley K-8 ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cubberley K-8's ranking?
Cubberley K-8 ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 72% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cubberley K-8?
935 students attend Cubberley K-8.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
37% of Cubberley K-8 students are Hispanic, 34% of students are White, 15% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are Asian, and 7% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cubberley K-8?
Cubberley K-8 has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cubberley K-8 offer ?
Cubberley K-8 offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Cubberley K-8. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities