Cutten Elementary School
- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 322 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cutten Elementary School?
322 students attend Cutten Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
61% of Cutten Elementary School students are White, 15% of students are Two or more races, 14% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are American Indian, and 4% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cutten Elementary School?
Cutten Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cutten Elementary School offer ?
Cutten Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 3-6
Review Cutten Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities