- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 73 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Graduation Rate: 70-79% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Zoe Barnum High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zoe Barnum High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Zoe Barnum High School?
How many students attend Zoe Barnum High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Zoe Barnum High School?
What grades does Zoe Barnum High School offer ?
What school district is Zoe Barnum High School part of?
Review Zoe Barnum High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities