D B Bunce Elementary School
- D B Bunce Elementary School's student population of 334 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- D B Bunce Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2666 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PAVILION CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pavilion Pavilion Junior-senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 385 students
7014 Big Tree Rd
Pavilion, NY 14525
(585)584-3115 0.2 6-12 385
- Wyoming Wyoming Central School Grades: K-8 | 108 students
1225 Rt 19
Wyoming, NY 14591
(585)495-6222 5.4 K-8 108
- Le Roy Le Roy Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 553 students
9300 South St Rd
Le Roy, NY 14482
(585)768-8131 6.4 7-12 553
- Retsof York Central Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 389 students
2578 Genesee St
Retsof, NY 14539
(585)243-1730 6.8 PK-6 389
- Le Roy Genesee Valley Boces Grades: K-12 | 238 students
80 Munson St
Le Roy, NY 14482
(585)658-7905 6.9 K-12 238
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.