Dale Cassens Education Complex
- Dale Cassens Education Complex's student population of 193 students has declined by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dale Cassens Education Complex's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3572 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Lucie School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce St. Lucie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 750 students
2020 S 13th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5213 0.3 PK-5 750
- Fort Pierce Lawnwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 749 students
1900 S 23rd St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5740 0.8 PK-5 749
- Fort Pierce Fairlawn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 629 students
3203 Rhode Island Ave
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
(772)468-5345 1.4 PK-5 629
I will be visiting school tomorrow for the 1st time to register my son for the 11th grade, looking forward to meeting staff , and having a great year
- Posted by Parent - siste
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.