Dallas Community Charter
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 211 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 35:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% OR state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% OR state average).
How many students attend Dallas Community Charter?
211 students attend Dallas Community Charter.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Dallas Community Charter students are White, 6% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dallas Community Charter?
Dallas Community Charter has a student ration of 35:1, which is higher than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Dallas Community Charter offer ?
Dallas Community Charter offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Dallas Community Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities