David Fairchild Elementary School
- David Fairchild Elementary School's student population of 593 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||593 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- David Fairchild Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#385 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DADE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Nicklaus Children's Hospital Grades: K-12 | 8 students
3100 Sw 62nd Ave
Miami, FL 33147
(305)666-6511 1.0 K-12 8
- Miami Henry S. West Laboratory School Grades: K-8 | 322 students
5300 Carillo St
Miami, FL 33146
(305)661-7661 1.2 K-8 322
- Miami South Miami Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 2141 students
6856 Sw 53rd St
Miami, FL 33155
(305)666-5871 1.3 9-12 2141
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.