Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Nicklaus Children's Hospital places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital's student population of 3 students has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami David Fairchild Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 575 students
5757 Sw 45th St
Miami, FL 33155
(305) 665-5483 1.0 PK-5 575
- Miami South Miami Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,125 students
6856 Sw 53rd St
Miami, FL 33155
(305) 666-5871 1.6 9-12 2,125
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.