- The student population of 466 students has declined by 16% over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 17% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||466 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.13 is less than the state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Dade School District's student population of 356,762 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,790 in this district is less than the state average of $12,021. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,082 is less than the state average of $12,230. The district spending/student has declined by 12% over four years.
|School District Name||Dade School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||356,762||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$3,488 MM||$122 MM|
|District Spending||$3,591 MM||$125 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,790||$12,021|
|District Spending / Student||$10,082||$12,230|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiFairlawn Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 650 students
444 Sw 60th Ave
Miami, FL 33144
MiamiCharter High School Of The AmericasGrades: 9-12 | 90 students
970-984 W Flagler St
Miami, FL 33130
MiamiCoral Terrace Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 463 students
6801 Sw 24th St
Miami, FL 33155
MiamiMiami Children's HospitalGrades: KG-12
5120 Nw 24th Ave
Miami, FL 33142
MiamiHenry M. Flagler Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 795 students
5222 Nw 1st St
Miami, FL 33126
I was at Sylvania Heights for 6 years and y expirence was GREAT!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ruben Larrosa
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 11, 2017
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.
May 11, 2017
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
May 11, 2017
Children are going to act out - that is a fact of life. But when does a minor behavioral problem turn into a major issue? Keep reading to learn more about behavior intervention plans and how they might be able to help your child curb problem behaviors in school and at home.