- The student population of 1154 students has declined by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-12|
|Total Students||1,154 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.11 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Bay School District's student population of 27,641 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,959 in this district is less than the state average of $11,664. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,557 is less than the state average of $11,759. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Bay School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||27,641||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$239 MM||$119 MM|
|District Spending||$228 MM||$120 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,959||$11,664|
|District Spending / Student||$8,557||$11,759|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Panama CitySouthport Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 405 students
1835 Bridge St
Panama City, FL 32409
Lynn HavenLynn Haven Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 775 students
301 W 9th St
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
Panama CityDeer Point Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 718 students
4800 Highway 2321
Panama City, FL 32404
Lynn HavenMowat Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 1017 students
1903 W Highway 390
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
VernonVernon High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 429 students
3232 Moss Hill Rd
Vernon, FL 32462
Bozeman is a good school good learning except when it comes to dicipline, it can be the STUPIDEST thing and its Oss or Iss when it's not nessarry thats all I have to saay, But Bozeman is a very good school. Besides the dicipline.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kayka