Deerfield Township School
- Deerfield Township School's student population of 325 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deerfield Township School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1645 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deerfield Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeton Cumberland County Technical Education Center Grades: 9-12 | 49 students
601 Bridgeton Avenue
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
(856)451-9000 1.7 9-12 49
- Millville Mount Pleasant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 212 students
100 Carmel Rd, Po Box 5010
Millville, NJ 08332
(856)293-2220 2.0 K-5 212
- Elmer Norma Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 168 students
873 Gershal Ave
Elmer, NJ 08318
(856)358-3094 3.4 PK-2 168
- Bridgeton Fairfield Township School Grades: PK-8 | 640 students
375 Gouldtown Woodruff Road
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
(856)453-1882 4.1 PK-8 640
- Vineland Dane Barse Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 355 students
240 S Orchard Rd
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856)794-6940 4.2 K-5 355
Administration and coaches are the reason this place is going down hill. Administration does nothing and the coaches aren't in the class but are dictating what the teachers are suppose to do. Sadly, everyone knows this but no changes are being made.
- Posted by Parent - Steve
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.