Del Rio Elementary School
- Del Rio Elementary School's student population of 160 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Del Rio Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cocke County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartford Grassy Fork Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
4120 Big Creek Rd
Hartford, TN 37753
(423)487-5835 6.1 PK-8 87
- Newport Bridgeport Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 320 students
1935 Edwina Bridgeport Rd
Newport, TN 37821
(423)623-5780 7.2 K-8 320
- Parrottsville Parrottsville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 459 students
1901 Highway 321
Parrottsville, TN 37843
(423)623-1612 8.8 K-8 459
- Hot Springs Hot Springs Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 124 students
63 Serpentine Ave
Hot Springs, NC 28743
(828)622-3292 10.4 K-5 124
- Newport Newport Grammar School Grades: PK-8 | 719 students
301 College St
Newport, TN 37821
(423)623-3811 10.5 PK-8 719
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.