Del Rio Elementary School
- Del Rio Elementary School's student population of 410 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Del Rio Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2389 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rosedale Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Centennial Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 490 students
15200 W.dale Dr.
Bakersfield, CA 93314
(661)588-6020 1.5 K-6 490
- Bakersfield Liberty High School Grades: 9-12 | 2042 students
925 Jewetta Ave.
Bakersfield, CA 93312
(661)587-0925 2.2 9-12 2042
- Bakersfield Ronald Reagan Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 971 students
10800 Rosslyn Ln.
Bakersfield, CA 93311
(661)665-8099 2.3 K-6 971
- Bakersfield Independence Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 715 students
2345 Old Farm Rd.
Bakersfield, CA 93312
(661)588-6011 2.6 K-6 715
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.