Rosedale Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 730 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 57% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 66% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rosedale Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
57% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 66% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Rosedale Middle School?
730 students attend Rosedale Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
49% of Rosedale Middle School students are White, 37% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rosedale Middle School?
Rosedale Middle School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Rosedale Middle School offer ?
Rosedale Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
View the Rosedale Middle School yearly calendar below.
Review Rosedale Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities