Delhi Middle School
- Delhi Middle School's student population of 558 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||558 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delhi Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1146 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Hills Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati C O Harrison Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 940 students
585 Neeb Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513)922-1485 1.1 K-5 940
- Cincinnati Delshire Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 551 students
4402 Glenhaven Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513)471-1766 1.4 PK-5 551
- Cincinnati Carson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 730 students
4323 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45205
(513)363-9800 1.7 PK-6 730
- Cincinnati Gilbert A. Dater High School Grades: 7-12 | 1207 students
2146 Ferguson Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513)363-7200 1.7 7-12 1207
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.