Della Lamb @ Woodland
Della Lamb @ Woodland places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Della Lamb @ Woodland's student population of 132 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Della Lamb @ Woodland's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Della Lamb Elem. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Della Lamb @ Wallace Grades: 2-8 | 425 students
414 Wallace Ave
Kansas City, MO 64125
(816)221-0043 0.0 2-8 425
- Kansas City Garfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 727 students
436 Prospect Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64124
(816)418-3605 0.5 PK-6 727
- Kansas City Manual Career Technical Center Grades: 11-12
1215 Truman Rd
Kansas City, MO 64106
(816)418-5205 1.0 11-12 n/a
- Kansas City Success Academy Grades: K-12
1601 Forest Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816)418-5300 1.1 K-12 n/a
As Brevard County votes to close three schools, parents, teachers and students have voiced concerns over what the implications of this move will be. Will charter schools move in?
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.