Scuola Vita Nuova Charter
Scuola Vita Nuova Charter ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- It is the mission of Scuola Vita nuova Public Charter School to create a child-centered Balanced Literacy environment. In a Balanced Literacy Program:
- Children read often.
- Children write often.
- Children study many genres.
- Children have ready access to books at their reading level.
- Teachers talk to students as fellow readers and writers.
- Real literature is the catalyst for learning phonics, decoding skills, deppening comprehension, studying craft of writing and exploring new genres.
Review Scuola Vita Nuova Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities