Depue Elementary School
- Depue Elementary School's student population of 306 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Depue Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2443 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Depue USD 103 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Depue Depue High School Grades: 9-12 | 122 students
Po Box 800
Depue, IL 61322
(815) 200-5248 0.0 9-12 122
- Spring Valley Hall High School Grades: 9-12 | 437 students
800 W Erie St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815) 664-2100 5.0 9-12 437
- Spring Valley John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 636 students
999 N Strong Ave
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815) 664-4601 5.3 PK-8 636
- Hennepin Putnam County Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 166 students
326 S 5th St
Hennepin, IL 61327
(815) 882-2800 5.3 3-5 166
- Granville Putnam County High School Grades: 9-12 | 288 students
402 E Silverspoon Av
Granville, IL 61326
(815) 882-2800 5.6 9-12 288
We have followed the Atlanta cheating scandal story, and now, administrative consequences have been handed out to the teachers implicated, and a jury is considering criminal charges against some of the teachers as well.
Learn about a school district in Missouri that buckled under the pressure of the ACLU and took single-sex classes out of its schools. We’ll also look at some of the evidence that both supports and refutes the benefits of single-sex classrooms.
Some schools in the country only give students 10 minutes to eat lunch, while others enjoy an entire hour. We’ll delve into the controversy surrounding the length of the lunch period and what the research finds in correlating lunch length to student performance.