Depue Elementary School
- Depue Elementary School's student population of 321 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Depue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2721 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DePue USD 103 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Depue Depue High School Grades: 9-12 | 119 students
Po Box 800
Depue, IL 61322
(815)200-5248 0.0 9-12 119
- Spring Valley Hall High School Grades: 9-12 | 416 students
800 W Erie St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815)664-2100 5.0 9-12 416
- Spring Valley John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 675 students
800 N Richards St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815)664-4601 5.3 PK-8 675
- Hennepin Putnam County Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 182 students
326 S 5th St
Hennepin, IL 61327
(815)882-2800 5.3 3-5 182
- Granville Putnam Co Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 227 students
400 E Silverspoon Av
Granville, IL 61326
(815)882-2800 5.6 PK-2 227
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.