John F Kennedy Elementary School
- John F Kennedy Elementary School's student population of 636 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||636 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John F Kennedy Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1772 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spring Valley CCSD 99 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Hall High School Grades: 9-12 | 437 students
800 W Erie St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815) 664-2100 0.5 9-12 437
- Dalzell Dalzell Grade School Grades: K-8 | 59 students
307 Chestnut St
Dalzell, IL 61320
(815) 663-8821 2.3 K-8 59
- Ladd Ladd Community Consolidated School Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
232 E Cleveland St
Ladd, IL 61329
(815) 894-2363 3.3 PK-8 211
- Peru Parkside Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 390 students
1800 Church St
Peru, IL 61354
(815) 223-1111 3.6 5-8 390
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?