Desert Hills High School
- Desert Hills High School's student population of 186 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Desert Hills High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1975 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||American Charter Schools Foundation D.B.A. Desert Hills High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Ashland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 786 students
1945 S. Ashland Ranch Road
Gilbert, AZ 85295
(480) 917-9900 0.7 PK-6 786
- Gilbert Finley Farms Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 641 students
375 S. Columbus Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85296
(480) 497-3300 1.6 K-6 641
- Gilbert Settlers Point Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 600 students
423 E. Settlers Point Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85296
(480) 497-3300 1.6 PK-6 600
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.