Desert Oasis Elementary School
- Desert Oasis Elementary School's student population of 475 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||475 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Desert Oasis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1151 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nadaburg Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Lake Pleasant Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
31501 N. Westland Road
Peoria, AZ 85383
(623)773-6575 5.9 PK-8 539
- Wittmann Nadaburg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
21419 W. Dove Valley Road
Wittmann, AZ 85361
(623)388-2321 6.1 PK-8 364
- Glendale E-institute At Surprise Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
16578 W Greenway Rd
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)544-9285 7.4 9-12 172
- Surprise Sunset Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 1136 students
17825 W. Sierra Montana Loop
Surprise, AZ 85379
(623)523-8700 7.5 PK-8 1136
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.