Sunrise Elementary School
- Sunrise Elementary School's student population of 565 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sunrise Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#826 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Imagine Bell Canyon Grades: K-8 | 328 students
18052 No. Black Canyon Hwy.
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(602)547-7920 0.7 K-8 328
- Phoenix Sequoia Choice - Thunderbird Resource Center Grades: 7-12
2820 West Kelton Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(480)461-3200 0.7 7-12 n/a
- Mesa Arizona Conservatory For Arts And Academics Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 199 students
2820 West Kelton Lane
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3200 0.8 6-8 199
- Glendale E-institute At Union Hills Grades: 9-12 | 183 students
3515 West Union Hills
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602)843-3891 0.8 9-12 183
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.