Imagine Bell Canyon
- Imagine Bell Canyon's student population of 328 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#726 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bell Canyon Charter Inc School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Sunrise Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 565 students
17624 N. 31st Av
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(623)445-5000 0.7 PK-6 565
- Phoenix Village Meadows Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 490 students
2020 W. Morningside Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85023
(602)467-6300 0.7 PK-6 490
- Phoenix Inspire Education A Mission Charter School Grades: K-8 | 121 students
19602 N 23rd Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
(602)944-2097 0.9 K-8 121
- Phoenix Sequoia Choice - Thunderbird Resource Center Grades: 7-12
2820 West Kelton Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(480)461-3200 1.0 7-12 n/a
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.