Village Meadows Elementary School
- Village Meadows Elementary School's student population of 490 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Village Meadows Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#886 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Imagine Bell Canyon Grades: K-8 | 328 students
18052 No. Black Canyon Hwy.
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(602)547-7920 0.7 K-8 328
- Phoenix Hearn Academy The - A Ball Charter School Grades: K-8 | 626 students
17606 N. 7th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85022
(602)896-9160 1.2 K-8 626
- Phoenix Desert Winds Elementary School Grades: PK-6
19825 N. 15th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(480)279-7600 1.5 PK-6 n/a
- Phoenix Vista Peak Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
19825 N. 15th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(623)445-3900 1.5 PK-12 63
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.