Lake Pleasant Elementary School
- Lake Pleasant Elementary School's student population of 539 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||539 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Pleasant Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#191 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peoria Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wittmann Desert Oasis Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
17161 W. Bajada Road
Wittmann, AZ 85361
(623)556-5880 5.9 PK-8 475
- Peoria Candeo Peoria Grades: K-8 | 604 students
9965 W. Calle Lejos
Peoria, AZ 85383
(623)979-6500 6.1 K-8 604
- Sun City Peoria Traditional School Grades: K-8 | 286 students
10851 W. Williams Rd
Sun City, AZ 85373
(623)412-5350 6.2 K-8 286
- Peoria Basis Peoria Grades: 5-12 | 772 students
25950 North Lake Pleasant Park
Peoria, AZ 85383
(623)566-9100 7.3 5-12 772
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.