Deuel High School - 01
- Deuel High School - 01's student population of 140 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deuel High School - 01's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall School Rank||#39 out of 617 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deuel 19-4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clear Lake Clear Lake Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 274 students
410 5th St W
Clear Lake, SD 57226
(605)874-2162 0.0 PK-5 274
- Toronto Deubrook Elementary - 03 Grades: PK-6 | 177 students
695 Palisades Ave
Toronto, SD 57268
(605)794-1152 13.0 PK-6 177
- Estelline Estelline High School - 01 Grades: 9-12 | 69 students
Estelline, SD 57234
(605)873-2201 16.1 9-12 69
- Estelline Estelline Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
404 6th St N
Estelline, SD 57234
(605)873-2203 16.2 PK-6 176
- Castlewood Castlewood Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-6 | 159 students
310 E Harry St
Castlewood, SD 57223
(605)793-2497 17.0 PK-6 159
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.