Developmental Learning Center Warren
- Developmental Learning Center Warren's student population of 219 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Developmental Learning Center Warren's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Graduation Rate (10-11)||<50%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Morris-union Jointure Commisson School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Woodland School Grades: K-5 | 256 students
114 Stirling Rd
Warren, NJ 07059
(908)753-5300 2.3 K-5 256
- Millington Millington Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 323 students
91 Northfield Road
Millington, NJ 07946
(908)647-2312 2.4 2-5 323
- Stirling Central Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 298 students
90 Central Avenue
Stirling, NJ 07980
(908)647-2311 2.9 6-8 298
- Watchung Valley View School Grades: 5-8 | 331 students
50 Valley View Road
Watchung, NJ 07069
(908)755-4422 2.9 5-8 331
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.