Diller-odell Secondary School
- Diller-odell Secondary School's student population of 131 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Diller-odell Secondary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#358 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Diller-odell Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Diller Diller-odell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 140 students
315 Smith St
Diller, NE 68342
(402)793-5570 8.2 PK-6 140
- Wymore Southern High School Grades: 7-12 | 188 students
115 S 11th St
Wymore, NE 68466
(402)645-3326 8.6 7-12 188
- Blue Springs Southern Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 225 students
315 W 2nd St
Blue Springs, NE 68318
(402)645-3359 9.3 PK-6 225
- Hanover Hanover Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
209 E North
Hanover, KS 66945
(785)337-2281 11.6 PK-8 148
- Beatrice Cedar Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 266 students
201 S Cedar St
Beatrice, NE 68310
(402)223-1585 14.8 PK-5 266
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.