Hanover Elementary School
- Hanover Elementary School's student population of 158 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hanover Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#287 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Barnes School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanover Hanover High School Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
209 E North
Hanover, KS 66945
(785) 337-2281 0.0 9-12 77
- Washington Washington County High School Grades: 7-12 | 142 students
115 North D Street
Washington, KS 66968
(785) 325-2261 10.7 7-12 142
- Washington Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 208 students
114 North E. Street
Washington, KS 66968
(785) 325-2261 10.8 PK-6 208
- Odell Diller-odell Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 112 students
506 Perry St
Odell, NE 68415
(402) 766-4210 11.6 7-12 112
- Marysville Marysville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 440 students
Marysville, KS 66508
(785) 562-3641 12.6 PK-6 440
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?