Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter
Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter's student population of 256 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#8919 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stockton Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Jane Frederick High School Grades: 9-12 | 235 students
1141 E. Weber Ave.
Stockton, CA 95205
(209)933-7340 0.4 9-12 235
- Stockton John C. Fremont Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 867 students
2021 E. Flora St.
Stockton, CA 95205
(209)933-7385 0.7 K-8 867
- Oakland Aspire Apex Academy Grades: K-5 | 332 students
444 N. American St.
Oakland, CA 94606
(209)466-3861 0.8 K-5 332
- Stockton Pittman Charter Grades: K-8 | 685 students
701 E. Park St.
Stockton, CA 95202
(209)933-7496 0.8 K-8 685
- Stockton Team Charter Academy Grades: 6-8 | 153 students
540 E. Main St.
Stockton, CA 95207
(209)462-2282 0.8 6-8 153
Nearby Homes for Sale
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.