Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter
Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter's student population of 233 students has grown by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter's student:teacher ratio of 33:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9448 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stockton Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Jane Frederick High School Grades: 9-12 | 242 students
1141 E. Weber Ave.
Stockton, CA 95205
(209)933-7340 0.4 9-12 242
- Stockton John C. Fremont Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 889 students
2021 E. Flora St.
Stockton, CA 95205
(209)933-7385 0.7 K-8 889
- Oakland Aspire Apex Academy Grades: K-5 | 302 students
444 N. American St.
Oakland, CA 94606
(209)466-3861 0.8 K-5 302
- Stockton Pittman Charter Grades: K-8 | 667 students
701 E. Park St.
Stockton, CA 95202
(209)933-7496 0.8 K-8 667
- Stockton Spanos (alex G.) Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 495 students
536 S. California St.
Stockton, CA 95203
(209)933-7470 0.9 K-8 495
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.