Drexel High School
- Drexel High School's student population of 148 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Drexel High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#791 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DREXEL R-IV School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Drexel Drexel Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 165 students
207 S Fourth St
Drexel, MO 64742
(816)619-2468 0.0 PK-6 165
- Louisburg Louisburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 568 students
202 Aquatic Drive
Louisburg, KS 66053
(913)837-1720 10.2 9-12 568
- Amoret Miami Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 91 students
7638 Nw State Route J
Amoret, MO 64722
(660)267-3495 10.7 PK-6 91
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.