Louisburg Middle School
- Louisburg Middle School's student population of 398 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||398 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Louisburg Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#565 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Louisburg School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisburg Louisburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 568 students
202 Aquatic Drive
Louisburg, KS 66053
(913)837-1720 0.5 9-12 568
- Louisburg Rockville Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 452 students
977 N Rockville Road
Louisburg, KS 66053
(913)837-1970 1.0 PK-2 452
- Cleveland Midway Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 206 students
5801 E State Rte 2
Cleveland, MO 64734
(816)250-2994 7.3 K-6 206
- Stilwell Stilwell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 332 students
6410 W. 199th St.
Stilwell, KS 66085
(913)239-7300 10.1 K-5 332
I am a student at Louisburg Middle School, I am also a newcomer to Louisburg, and I LOVE it! I love all the teachers, and their sense of humor! The teachers help you understand what your learning and how to do it is easy,you can also join in art, technology, keyboarding, choir, and Family and Consumer Science, other known as FACS!! Almost 50 students exceeded in the state tests, and the Faculty and Parents, and STUCO (student council) run a dance! Chaperone's needed! So Louisburg ROCKS! Every month their is a pep rally, a 'student of the month' award, and the CATS come to the seminar classes.LMS!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - gkbry
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.